59 Of The Best Country Songs For Every Stage of Your Wedding
- Author: Natali Grace Levine
- Reading time: 7 min 4 sec
- Publication date: 06/17/2023
- Updated: 06/17/2023
- The Ultimate Country Dance Songs Playlist
- New Country Love Songs
- Getting Ready Country Love Songs For Your Wedding
- Country Songs About Marriage For Your Ceremony
- Country Ballads To Walk Down The Aisle
- Country Songs For Wedding Recessional
- Country First Dance Songs
- Country Slow Parent Dance Songs
- Country Songs For A Wedding Reception Entrance
- Upbeat Country Love Songs For Your Reception
- Old Country Wedding Exit Songs
- Best Country Songs To Dance To At The After-Party
Y'all, it's time to talk about country wedding songs! If you're looking to have the best hoedown of your life, you need the best country wedding songs to accompany you and your partner through every stage of your special day. From the moment you start getting ready to the after-party, we've got you covered with a playlist that'll make you and your guests dance the night away. So, grab your cowboy boots and get ready to say "I do" to this amazing list of country tunes!
The Ultimate Country Dance Songs Playlist
These wedding country songs will keep your guests groovin' all night long. Check out our list of the best country dance songs that'll have everyone two-stepping and line-dancing in no time:
- "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" by Big & Rich – A sassy and upbeat tune that's perfect for hitting the dance floor with some attitude.
- "Footloose" by Blake Shelton – This modern remake of the classic hit will have everyone kickin' off their Sunday shoes.
- "Boot Scootin' Boogie" by Brooks & Dunn – A classic country dance song that's sure to get the party started.
- "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker – This feel-good tune will have everyone clapping along and singing their hearts out.
- "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" by Luke Bryan – An energetic anthem that'll have all the country girls shaking it for the groom.
New Country Love Songs
Are you looking for new country songs for your big day? These fresh country love wedding songs are perfect for setting the mood and capturing the romance of your special day:
- "Forever After All" by Luke Combs – A heartfelt ballad about love standing the test of time.
- "The Bones" by Maren Morris – A soulful track with lyrics that emphasize the importance of a strong foundation in love.
- "More Than My Hometown" by Morgan Wallen – A powerful declaration of love that goes beyond geographic boundaries.
- "10,000 Hours" by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber – A sweet love song about the time and dedication it takes to truly know someone.
- "One Man Band" by Old Dominion – A catchy tune that celebrates the harmony of two people coming together as one.
Getting Ready Country Love Songs For Your Wedding
As you and your wedding party prepare for the big day, these country marriage songs will help set the tone and get everyone in the mood for love:
- "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill – A beautiful duet that celebrates the power of love between two people.
- "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain – This classic ballad will have you feeling all the love and excitement as you prepare to say "I do."
- "Die a Happy Man" by Thomas Rhett – A sweet song that showcases the simple, yet profound joy that comes from finding true love.
- "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts – A reminder that every twist and turn has led you to the love of your life.
Country Songs About Marriage For Your Ceremony
These country wedding entrance songs will set the stage for your ceremony and create a memorable moment as you walk down the aisle:
- "Marry Me" by Train – A romantic and heartfelt ballad that's perfect for setting the stage as you walk down the aisle.
- "Cowboys and Angels" by Dustin Lynch – A tender love song that'll make your heart swell as you take those first steps toward your partner.
- "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait – This timeless classic will set the perfect tone for your commitment to each other.
- "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton – A beautiful declaration of love and gratitude that's sure to bring tears to everyone's eyes.
- "Amazed" by Lonestar – A heartwarming ballad that captures the wonder of finding your soulmate.
Country Ballads To Walk Down The Aisle
Looking for good country songs for weddings to accompany your walk down the aisle? These country ballads will create an unforgettable moment:
- "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss – The beautiful melody and lyrics will capture the love and tenderness of your special moment.
- "Makin' Plans" by Miranda Lambert – A sweet song about the excitement of building a future together.
- "I Do" by Paul Brandt – This romantic tune is perfect for saying your vows and pledging your love to one another.
- "This Kiss" by Faith Hill – A passionate ballad that celebrates the power of a simple kiss.
- "Look At Me" by Carrie Underwood – A heartfelt song about the love and admiration between two people, perfect for walking down the aisle.
Country Songs For Wedding Recessional
These country recessional wedding songs will have you and your spouse beaming as you walk back down the aisle as a married couple:
- "Love Wins" by Carrie Underwood – An uplifting anthem that celebrates the power of love to conquer all.
- "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole – A joyful and upbeat tune that'll have everyone clapping and cheering as you walk back down the aisle.
- "Sweet Thing" by Keith Urban – A fun and energetic song that captures the excitement of your new life together.
- "You Make It Easy" by Jason Aldean – A feel-good love song that showcases the joy of being with the one you love.
- "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton – A playful and lighthearted track that's perfect for celebrating your sweet new union.
Country First Dance Songs
In search of the ideal first dance country songs to make your wedding extra special? These enchanting melodies will ensure a magical and memorable first dance as a married couple:
- "From the Ground Up" by Dan + Shay – A beautiful ballad about building a life and love together, brick by brick.
- "Then" by Brad Paisley – A touching song that reflects on how love has grown and deepened over time.
- "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes – A sweet and tender tune that'll have you and your spouse feeling truly wanted and cherished.
- "Speechless" by Dan + Shay – A romantic ballad that captures the awe and wonder of falling in love.
- "In Case You Didn't Know" by Brett Young – A heartfelt declaration of love that's perfect for your first dance as a married couple.
Country Slow Parent Dance Songs
On the lookout for emotional country songs for weddings to create a special parent dance moment? These heartwarming melodies will create a cherished memory:
- "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts – A touching song about the hopes and dreams parents have for their children.
- "I Loved Her First" by Heartland – A tender ballad from a father's perspective, perfect for a father-daughter dance.
- "Daddy Dance With Me" by Krystal Keith – A sweet and emotional song that'll make for a beautiful father-daughter moment on the dance floor.
- "The Dance" by Garth Brooks – A nostalgic tune about cherishing the journey, perfect for a mother-son dance.
- "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill – A touching ballad that captures the love and gratitude between parent and child.
Country Songs For A Wedding Reception Entrance
Make a grand entrance with these wedding entrance country songs that'll get your reception started off on the right foot:
- "Meant to Be" by Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line – A catchy and upbeat tune that celebrates the magic of love finding its way.
- "Life Is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts – A high-energy track that's perfect for celebrating the adventure that lies ahead.
- "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks – A classic country anthem that'll have your guests singing along as you make your entrance.
- "It's a Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt – An uplifting and feel-good song that sets the perfect tone for your reception.
- "How Do You Like Me Now?!" by Toby Keith – A fun and sassy tune that's perfect for a playful entrance with your spouse.
Upbeat Country Love Songs For Your Reception
Keep the energy high and the dance floor packed with these country songs to dance to at your reception:
- "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band – A feel-good anthem that celebrates the simple pleasures in life.
- "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain – A sassy and empowering song that'll have all the ladies on the dance floor.
- "My Kinda Party" by Jason Aldean – An upbeat track that's perfect for letting loose and having a good time.
- "Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson – A lively tune that'll get everyone in the mood to celebrate.
- "A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action" by Toby Keith – A fun and energetic song that's perfect for kicking off a night of dancing and fun.
Old Country Wedding Exit Songs
Bid farewell to your guests with these classic country wedding songs that'll send you off in style:
- "Take Me Home, Country Roads" by John Denver – A nostalgic and heartfelt tune that's perfect for a sweet send-off.
- "I Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash – A classic love song that'll leave your guests with a lasting impression of your love and commitment.
- "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash – A fun and upbeat tune that's perfect for adding a little spice to your exit.
- "You're Still the One" by Shania Twain – A timeless love song that'll have your guests swooning as you make your grand exit.
- "Crazy" by Patsy Cline – A classic ballad that captures the wonderful madness of love.
Best Country Songs To Dance To At The After-Party
Keep the party going with these irresistible country dance songs that'll have everyone cutting loose at the after-party:
- "Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex – A high-energy track that's perfect for line dancing and keeping the party going.
- "Chattahoochee" by Alan Jackson – A fun and upbeat tune that'll have everyone singing along and dancing the night away.
- "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" by Shania Twain – An empowering anthem that'll have all the ladies feeling unstoppable.
- "Guitars, Cadillacs" by Dwight Yoakam – A lively country classic that's perfect for showing off your two-stepping skills.
- "Dirt on My Boots" by Jon Pardi – A catchy and upbeat song that'll have everyone kicking up their heels and enjoying the after-party.
So there you have it, folks! This ultimate list of country wedding songs is sure to make your big day one for the books. We’re sure that these tunes will create the perfect soundtrack for every stage of your wedding. So grab your partner, kick up your heels, and enjoy the ride as you embark on your happily ever after!