50 Gorgeous Centerpieces With Fruit
- Author: Natali Grace Levine
- Reading time: 7 min 49 sec
- Publication date: 07/02/2023
- Updated: 07/05/2023
Who doesn't want to be the host with the most? The pièce de résistance of any event is, of course, the centerpiece. A stunning, eye-catching centerpiece can elevate a simple table setting to something truly memorable. One of the most vibrant, delightful, and often-overlooked options are fruit centerpieces. They can add color, freshness, and an element of surprise to your decor. Plus, they are extremely versatile, making them perfect as fruit wedding centerpieces or even just for a casual weekend brunch at home.
As the name suggests, centerpieces with fruit are all about celebrating the natural beauty of fruits, in all their varieties and colors. Not only do they serve a decorative purpose, but they can also often be eaten, making them a functional choice as well! Now, let's explore some splendid ideas that will have you salivating and, most importantly, inspire you to give fruit centerpieces a try.
Fruit Centerpieces for Summer Weddings
Summertime, with its radiant sunshine and vibrant vibes, is the perfect backdrop for your pretty fruit centerpieces. Summer gives us a multitude of fruits to play with, allowing for beautiful and eye-catching fruit table centerpieces that stand out as truly gorgeous centerpieces.
- Tropical Splash Centerpiece: Imagine a stunning, overflowing vase filled with a collection of vibrant oranges, lemons, and pineapples, immediately bringing a tropical vibe to your wedding reception. This tropical splash centerpiece not only adds a touch of the exotic to your decor, but its bright colors also bring a sense of joy and festivity.
- Berry Bonanza: Picture a clear glass bowl filled to the brim with a colorful selection of summer berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries - they all come together to form a captivating visual delight, their contrasting colors making a beautiful centerpiece that's also delicious!
- Watermelon Wonder: A large, hollowed-out watermelon can make for a stunning fruit basket centerpiece, filled with an assortment of summer fruits. Not only is this an eye-catching display, but it also brings a fun, summery vibe to your table settings.
- Citrus Symphony: Arrange various citrus fruits like lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruits in a large glass vase. The contrast of the different colors and sizes of the fruits creates a visually appealing centerpiece that's also incredibly refreshing!
- Peachy Perfection: Create a simple, yet effective centerpiece by filling a rustic wooden crate with fresh, juicy peaches. The soft orange hue of the peaches against the natural wood creates a beautiful aesthetic, perfect for a summer wedding.
- Bountiful Berry Branches: Incorporate branches laden with berries into your centerpiece. This unique idea combines natural elements with the vibrancy of fresh fruit, creating a visually striking display.
- Elegant Exotic Ensemble: Use exotic fruits such as dragon fruit, papaya, and kiwi to create a centerpiece that sparks curiosity and discussion among your guests.
- Cherry Charm: A bowl filled with fresh, red cherries makes for a simple yet charming centerpiece. Their vibrant color can add a pop to any table setting.
- Grapefruit Galore: Hollow out grapefruit and use it as a vase for a small bouquet of vibrant flowers. This creates a fun, unique centerpiece that's sure to catch your guests' eyes.
- Sunshine Citrus Stack: Stack a variety of citrus fruits on a tiered stand. The different colors and sizes create an engaging visual dynamic that will impress your guests.
Fruit Centerpiece Ideas for Autumn Wedding
Autumn, with its warm, earthy tones and crisp air, presents a wonderful opportunity to create beautiful centerpieces. Why not incorporate a touch of nature's autumnal bounty into your wedding with centerpieces using fruit? We’re sure your decorator will be amazed by these ideas!
- Harvest Apple Display: Fill a rustic wooden tray with a variety of red and green apples. This simple, yet stunning centerpiece is a celebration of the bounty of the autumn harvest. The contrasting colors of the apples also add visual interest, and the rustic tray gives a nod to the season's natural beauty.
- Pumpkin Fruit Basket: Hollow out a small pumpkin and fill it with seasonal fruits such as figs and persimmons. This centerpiece is a unique way to celebrate autumn, combining the iconic pumpkin with the delicious fruits of the season.
- Cornucopia Centerpiece: Create a traditional cornucopia centerpiece filled with autumn fruits like apples, pears, and grapes. The cornucopia symbolizes abundance and is a fitting tribute to the season.
- Gilded Fruit: For a touch of glamor, consider spray painting pomegranates, apples, or pears in gold or silver. This makes for a luxurious and elegant centerpiece that stands out.
- Pear and Pine Cone Display: Arrange pears and pine cones on a platter for a centerpiece that brings together the fruits of the season and the natural elements of autumn.
- Grapevine Centerpiece: Wrap grape vines around a candle holder for a centerpiece that's both rustic and elegant. Intersperse the grapevines with grapes for a touch of color.
- Caramel Apple Centerpiece: Decorate your table with a tray of caramel apples. This fun and festive centerpiece is also a sweet treat for your guests.
- Apple and Cinnamon Sticks: Arrange apples in a bowl and stick cinnamon sticks in them. This centerpiece not only looks great, but it also smells wonderful.
- Autumn Citrus Display: Arrange a variety of citrus fruits on a rustic tray. The vibrant colors of the fruits contrast beautifully with the earthy tones of the season.
- Fig and Leaf Centerpiece: Create a display of fresh figs and autumn leaves. This simple centerpiece brings together the rich purples of the figs with the warm tones of the leaves for a stunning visual effect.
Fruit Centerpiece Ideas for Winter Wedding
There's something undeniably magical about winter weddings, with their chill in the air and promise of snow. Fruit centerpieces for tables can certainly add to this magic. In particular, winter fruits like oranges, pomegranates, and cranberries can create gorgeous wedding centerpieces.
- Cranberry Candle Centerpiece: Fill a large glass container halfway with cranberries and add a floating candle on top. This creates a beautiful visual effect, with the candlelight reflecting off the cranberries. It's also a fitting tribute to the season, with cranberries being a winter fruit.
- Citrus Burst: Arrange various types of citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, and lemons in a silver tray. The bright colors of the fruits against the silver tray create a stunning contrast, adding a touch of vibrancy to your winter wedding.
- Winterberry Wonder: Winterberries are a beautiful way to bring a touch of winter to your wedding. Arrange winterberry branches in a clear vase for a simple yet stunning centerpiece.
- Pomegranate Paradise: Pomegranates, with their rich red color, make for a striking winter centerpiece. Arrange whole pomegranates in a bowl or slice them open to reveal their beautiful seeds.
- Pinecone and Citrus Display: Combine pinecones with citrus fruits like oranges and lemons for a unique winter centerpiece. The natural elements of the pinecones contrast beautifully with the vibrant colors of the fruits.
- Pearl-like Persimmons: Persimmons, with their glossy, bright orange skin, can make a lovely winter centerpiece. Arrange them in a bowl or on a platter for a simple yet effective display.
- Frosted Fruit: For a truly wintry effect, consider spraying fruits like oranges, apples, or pears with a light coat of white spray paint to give them a frosted appearance. This creates a stunning centerpiece that's perfect for a winter wedding.
- Apple and Holly Centerpiece: Arrange apples in a bowl and intersperse them with sprigs of holly. This brings together the fruits of the season with the natural elements of winter.
- Winter Fruit Basket: Fill a rustic basket with a variety of winter fruits, such as oranges, pears, and pomegranates. This creates a visually appealing display that's also a nod to the season's bounty.
- Cinnamon and Orange Slices: Arrange dried orange slices and cinnamon sticks in a clear glass bowl. This not only creates a beautiful centerpiece but also fills the air with a delightful, spicy aroma.
Fruit Decoration Ideas for Spring Wedding
Spring is all about fresh beginnings, and what better way to celebrate this than with a wedding? Fruit centerpieces for wedding receptions can be a charming way to bring the vibrant spirit of spring to your celebration. Imagine glamorous wedding centerpieces that are a lovely reminder of the vibrant season or simply lovely wedding centerpieces that add a touch of color and freshness to your setting.
- Strawberry Surprise: Spring is the season for strawberries, and a strawberry centerpiece can be a delightful addition to your wedding. Fill a clear glass bowl with fresh, ripe strawberries for a simple yet effective centerpiece.
- Citrus and Tulips: Combine slices of citrus fruits, like lemons and oranges, with fresh tulips in a vase for a vibrant and refreshing centerpiece. That combo compliments any wedding venue perfectly.
- Berry Blossom: Fresh, colorful berries arranged in a vase or bowl can add a pop of color to your spring wedding. Add some cherry or apple blossoms for a soft, delicate touch.
- Cherry Blossom Charm: Arrange branches of cherry blossoms in a tall vase and surround the base with a ring of cherries. This creates a stunning centerpiece that celebrates the beauty of spring.
- Fruit and Flower Garland: Create a garland using spring fruits and flowers. This can be used as a table runner, adding a unique and beautiful touch to your wedding decor.
- Lemon and Lavender: Fill a large glass jar with lemons and add sprigs of lavender. This creates a beautiful centerpiece that's also wonderfully aromatic.
- Kiwi and Orchids: Arrange slices of kiwi and stems of orchids in a tall, clear vase. The vibrant green of the kiwi contrasts beautifully with the delicate orchids.
- Apple Blossom Arrangement: Arrange branches of apple blossoms in a vase and surround the base with apples. This is a wonderful way to celebrate the bounty of spring.
- Springtime Citrus Stack: Stack a variety of citrus fruits on a tiered stand. The bright colors of the fruits create a lively and engaging centerpiece.
- Blooming Berry Basket: Fill a rustic basket with an assortment of berries and add some sprigs of fresh flowers. This creates a charming centerpiece that celebrates the colors and flavors of spring.
Beautiful Budget-Friendly Fruit Centerpieces
And last, but certainly not least, let's not forget that fruit centerpieces are also a cost-effective option. You can still have gorgeous cheap wedding centerpieces that are just as beautiful and creative as their more expensive counterparts.
- Seasonal Fruit Display: Simply choose a selection of seasonal fruits and arrange them in a decorative bowl or basket. This is not only cost-effective but also a great way to celebrate the season.
- Single Fruit Simplicity: Choose one type of fruit and fill a clear vase or bowl with it. This can create a striking visual effect, particularly if the fruit has a vibrant color.
- Canned Fruit Centerpiece: For a quirky and budget-friendly centerpiece, stack cans of fruit in a pyramid. This can also serve as a conversation starter!
- Fruit and Flower Mix: Mix a selection of fruits with some inexpensive flowers for a beautiful and cost-effective centerpiece.
- Fruit and Vegetable Blend: Combine fruits with some vegetables for a unique and budget-friendly centerpiece.
- Citrus and Greenery: Arrange slices of citrus fruits in a large glass vase and add some sprigs of inexpensive greenery. This creates a beautiful, refreshing centerpiece that's also budget-friendly.
- Berries in a Mason Jar: Fill a mason jar with a selection of berries. This creates a charming, rustic centerpiece that's also cost-effective.
- Apple and Twig Display: Arrange apples and twigs on a platter for a simple, inexpensive centerpiece that still looks great.
- Fruit Skewers: Skewer a selection of fruits and arrange them in a vase or jar. This creates a colorful, engaging centerpiece that's also budget-friendly.
- Tropical Fruit Tray: Arrange a selection of tropical fruits on a tray. While some tropical fruits can be expensive, others, like bananas and oranges, are relatively inexpensive, allowing you to create a vibrant, tropical centerpiece on a budget.