Kelly Mour Photographer | Reviews
Widely published, Kelly has repeatedly been named one of the best wedding photographers in the US.
wezoree
Non-premium vendor
Contact via "Request Quote" form only
1 Reviews for Kelly Mour
Married couple on 29 May 2026
Hiring Kelly to photograph our wedding was the privilege of a lifetime! Not only is she a master of her craft, but her professionalism and charisma are truly astounding. Kelly brought such rich attention to detail, unparalleled artistic vision, and the most beautifully grounding presence I could have possibly imagined to our wedding. She was the BEST hype woman and served as a massive source of trust and comfort through every stage of our weekend.
Kelly did not just photograph our wedding - she made me feel like we’d been best friends for years. Her presence lifted the energy of every space she entered without ever feeling overbearing, and her connection with every person at our wedding was a gift. She made being in front of the camera feel exciting and easy, and instantly melted away any sense of discomfort or awkwardness that came with being photographed.
As for her photos, every image in our album is a work of art. I’ve looked at our photos countless times over the past three months, and I have felt completely overcome with nostalgia and gratitude every single time. Kelly’s photos don’t feel like still frames - they beautifully carry the raw emotion and feelings of each moment in a manner that allows us to relive our wedding weekend indefinitely. I have no doubt that when I share these photos with my grandchildren one day (if I may be so lucky), the magic of the weekend will still be just as evident as it is today.
While I’ve done my best, I will never have the words to properly describe the pleasure of working with Kelly. I feel so humbled and privileged to experience such a profound level of gratitude for her, and I’m so glad she chose to grace the wedding industry with her radiance
Kelly did not just photograph our wedding - she made me feel like we’d been best friends for years. Her presence lifted the energy of every space she entered without ever feeling overbearing, and her connection with every person at our wedding was a gift. She made being in front of the camera feel exciting and easy, and instantly melted away any sense of discomfort or awkwardness that came with being photographed.
As for her photos, every image in our album is a work of art. I’ve looked at our photos countless times over the past three months, and I have felt completely overcome with nostalgia and gratitude every single time. Kelly’s photos don’t feel like still frames - they beautifully carry the raw emotion and feelings of each moment in a manner that allows us to relive our wedding weekend indefinitely. I have no doubt that when I share these photos with my grandchildren one day (if I may be so lucky), the magic of the weekend will still be just as evident as it is today.
While I’ve done my best, I will never have the words to properly describe the pleasure of working with Kelly. I feel so humbled and privileged to experience such a profound level of gratitude for her, and I’m so glad she chose to grace the wedding industry with her radiance