K. M. Goodson Photographer | Reviews

K. M. Goodson Photographer | Reviews

crown Top 5 in St. Louis
crown 205 on Wezoree
crown 8 years in Industry

From the small details to your big moments, being able to capture your day and tell your love story is always the end game.

star 5(11)
budget $5 000

Share the link. Gather feedback. Strengthen your reputation.

rewievs-banner wezoree

11 Reviews for K. M. Goodson

5 out of 5. Recommended by 100% of couples
Kendal Nispel Married couple on 08 Aug 2026
download
I absolutely love Kaitie and her work SO much! She goes above and beyond to make sure our experience is perfect, without trouble, and fun! Her photos are GORGEOUS! And she made sure our wedding day was smooth and amazing!
Kendal Clark Married couple on 08 Aug 2026
download
Kaitie made everything leading up to the wedding so easy and fun! She also made sure my wedding day was the best day EVER! My biggest support!!
Kathy Jordan-Burkhalter Married couple on 04 Jul 2026
download
Kaitie runs a well oiled machine. She does her job flawlessly. She done my daughter's wedding, and I'd highly recommend her!! Awesome job Kaitie!
Caterra & Connor Married couple on 05 Jul 2025
download
K.M. Goodson Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day. From the very beginning, their communication style was relatable, relaxing, and fun - it felt like we were working with a close friend rather than a vendor. On the day of, the photographer not only captured every beautiful detail with incredible skill, but also went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. They checked in with me throughout the day to make sure I was happy, fed, and on schedule. It was like having a best friend there to make sure my wedding day went exactly as planned. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with any photographer. Kaitie truly made our special day unforgettable.
The Burtons Married couple on 07 Jun 2025
download
Kaitie has handled all of our photos, from Engagement, to Wedding, to Family photos. She makes the whole process so quick and easy. She makes you feel comfortable the entire time, and her photos are amazing! She will be the only photographer we ever use!
Catie & Colton Married couple on 17 May 2025
download
Kaitie is the BOMB. She’s such a gem to work with, so bubbly and funny! She makes you feel welcome and comfortable with whatever type of shoot you’re doing. So thankful for her and can’t wait for her to do my wedding!
Catie Jane Baltrusaitis Married couple on 12 Oct 2024
download
Kaitie is the BOMB. She’s such a gem to work with, so bubbly and funny! She makes you feel welcome and comfortable with whatever type of shoot you’re doing. So thankful for her and can’t wait for her to do my wedding!
Shelby Burton Married couple on 05 Oct 2024
download
Katie has handled all of our photos, from Engagement, to Wedding, to Family photos. She makes the whole process so quick and easy. She makes you feel comfortable the entire time, and her photos are amazing! She will be the only photographer we ever use!
The Hawkins Married couple on 15 Jun 2024
download
1000/10 Recommend! ... I am absolutely obsessed with Kaitie and her energy. She is amazing to work with and listens to my vision and vibe for the shoot... Not only have I found our forever photographer but I really feel like I've made a friend.
Ashley Strop Married couple on 02 Sep 2023
download
We always have a blast while getting our pictures done, HIGHLY recommend!!
I’ve had many shoots done with Katie and loved every single picture!
Show More