Pilkevych.Studio Photographer | Reviews

Pilkevych.Studio Photographer | Reviews

crown Top 5 in Chicago
crown Top 100 on Wezoree
crown 14 years in Industry

Photography is my life.

star 5(11)
budget $7 000

Share the link. Gather feedback. Strengthen your reputation.

rewievs-banner wezoree

11 Reviews for Pilkevych.Studio

5 out of 5. Recommended by 100% of couples
Jenny Kim Married couple on 22 Aug 2026
download
Where do I even begin. Stanislav is just the best. The best photographer. The best editor. The best kind of human with the sweetest heart. My now husband is very shy in front of a camera but he was directing us in where to stand and how to pose the entire time. We appreciated it so much, and so did our guests!! My friends came running to me telling me they had a whole photo shoot and when I saw the photos, my chin hit the floor. He can make anyone into a model seriously. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone. His editing was also pretty quick. I’m so excited to post them. Thank you Stanislav for capturing the most important day of my life so beautifully. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. If anyone needs a wedding photographer, this man is it!!!! He is SOOOOOO good!!!
Imani Smith Married couple on 18 Jul 2026
download
I really enjoyed the photos—they turned out beautifully! I appreciate your attention to detail and how comfortable you made the experience. Thank you again for your hard work. I’ll definitely keep you in mind for future sessions and will be happy to recommend you to others.
Art Rutra Married couple on 05 May 2026
download
The photos are everything I dreamed of. They are beautiful, natural, full of emotion, and most importantly, they have soul. That was exactly what I wanted from this session, and Stanislav captured it perfectly. Every photo feels authentic and tells a story.

Thank you, Stanislav, for bringing my vision to life and creating something so special for us. ???? I couldn’t be happier with the result and would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a talented and professional photographer.
Malgosia Milaszewicz Married couple on 05 May 2026
download
The photos are everything I dreamed of. They are beautiful, natural, full of emotion, and most importantly, they have soul. That was exactly what I wanted from this session, and Stanislav captured it perfectly. Every photo feels authentic and tells a story.

Thank you, Stanislav, for bringing my vision to life and creating something so special for us. ???? I couldn’t be happier with the result and would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a talented and professional photographer.
Gosia Milaszewicz Married couple on 05 May 2026
download
Stanislav,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for these beautiful photos.

I’ve always dreamed of having pictures like these, and looking at them now makes me so happy. The whole session is absolutely beautiful, and you captured exactly the atmosphere I had imagined.

Thank you for your talent, your patience, and for making us feel so comfortable throughout the shoot. These photos will always be very special to us.

It was a real pleasure working with you, and I truly hope we’ll have the chance to work together again one day.

Thank you again for everything!

Best,
Neil P. Married couple on 01 Sep 2025
download
Shot some proposal/engagement pictures for us as well as a party we had with family and friends! Engaging and communicated well - and delivered all photos in the agreed upon timeframe! Would definitely recommend!
Cassandra Palmer Married couple on 09 Aug 2025
download
Stanislav was fantastic. His photos are so unique not because of the filters or editing but because of the composure and heart he puts into his work. My husband and I chose him because of how real his captures are. He doesn’t use excessive editing or filters like we see in most other wedding photographers. He is extremely professional and kind. Highly recommend !!
Varun K Married couple on 02 Aug 2025
download
Stan and team were professional and did a fantastic job with photography from start to finish on our wedding day. We are very happy and satisfied with their work and highly recommend them for future events if you are looking for photography. The team was specialized in capturing great photos at the right time—these are wonderful memories for us from our special day. Stan and team came to our house to take pre-event photos. We loved the unique angles he found in our own space.

We appreciated how well they communicated what we needed to do to get great pictures in a simple, clear way. All our family members were complimenting Stan and team for working together so efficiently. All the work was delivered on time.
Charles O. Married couple on 26 Jul 2025
download
We hired Stan as our photographer, and he was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning, he made us feel comfortable by giving great pose ideas and guiding us naturally throughout the photos. He was incredibly patient, attentive, and truly dedicated to capturing every meaningful moment of our special day.
Stan has an incredible eye for detail and timing, the photographs turned out awesome and met our expectations. His professionalism, creativity, and warm personality made the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free. Stan is truly a talented photographer, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Highly recommended!
Neil P Married couple on 05 Oct 2024
download
Stan and team were tremendously helping in planning, and executing both a pre-proposal (candid helicopter shots) and proposal photoshoot at multiple locations. Also shot the engagement party with friends and family and provided all material in a timely manner. Would recommend to anyone looking for high quality work at a fair price!
Show More