Elisa Bellanti - Foto Event Studio Photographer | Reviews

Elisa Bellanti - Foto Event Studio Photographer | Reviews

crown Top 5 in Sicily
crown 152 on Wezoree
crown 16 years in Industry

Emotional weddings, proposals and real moments in Sicily — captured with elegance, soul and zero fake poses.

star 5(44)
budget $4 100

Share the link. Gather feedback. Strengthen your reputation.

rewievs-banner wezoree

44 Reviews for Elisa Bellanti - Foto Event Studio

5 out of 5. Recommended by 100% of couples
Anthony Agnello Married couple on 26 Sep 2026
download
Working with Elisa for our engagement photo shoot in Taormina was an absolute dream from start to finish!

From the moment we connected, her expertise and passion were clear. She was an absolute pleasure to work with—warm, welcoming, and instantly making us feel completely at ease behind the camera. Beyond her incredible photography skills, Elisa went above and beyond by sharing fantastic local recommendations around Taormina, which made our time in the area even more special.

When we received the final images, we were utterly blown away. She captured every moment so beautifully, perfectly preserving the emotion, light, and magic of our engagement. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and artistic eye are truly top-tier.
If you are looking for a photograper in Taormina who is not only a extraordinary artist but also a wonderful person to work with, look no further than Elisa. We cannot recommend her highly enough!
Joshua Gordon on 31 Aug 2026
download
Excellent service and excellent photos and videos. We used for our engagement and highly recommend.
Ashley Giordano Married couple on 25 Aug 2026
download
Elisa and her team were incredible to say the least! As someone on the other end of the planning process, I can only say amazing things. From the photography itself, to her direction to her overall kindness, she made this special moment even more special! Elisa was super responsive and worked so fast to give us our photos in just a couple days! Flawless work from beginning to end. I highly recommend using them for your next proposal or photoshoot.
Rich on 24 Aug 2026
download
I had the pleasure of working with Elisa and her team to help plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend, complete with professional photography and videography. From the moment I first reached out until the day of the proposal, the entire experience was exceptional.

Elisa was incredibly communicative, attentive, and helpful throughout the process. She suggested several beautiful locations and guided me in choosing the perfect setting for such a special moment. Her professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail made everything come together seamlessly.

I highly recommend Elisa and her team to anyone looking to capture an unforgettable occasion. They helped create memories that we will cherish for a lifetime.
Denis Arnautovic on 20 Aug 2026
download
Elisa and her husband did an extraordinary job of catching the moment of my proposal. They were profesional, respectful and creative. Both the planning and execution went smooth. We were planning from abroad and had good communication all the time. She made me feel both secure and confident in the execution which helped alot to calm the nerves.

Now I have many high quality pictures and beautiful videos of a very special day. I highly recommend them if you are planning to do a proposal in Taormina.

Grazie Mille Elisa and her husband for capturing a major moment in our life!
Vincent Mannella Married couple on 13 Aug 2026
download
Elisa and Foto Event are amazing. They were able to accommodate all of my needs and helped make my proposal perfect. They were brilliant and the photos came out beautifully. I would recommend anyone that is getting engaged in Taormina to reach out to Foto Event!
Justin Cohen on 06 Aug 2026
download
I truly cannot recommend Elisa enough! From the very beginning, the entire experience was absolutely seamless. Planning a proposal in Sicily from another country could have easily been stressful, but Elisa made the entire process feel completely effortless. She was incredibly responsive, helpful, organized, and attentive to every single detail from start to finish.

When we arrived and I finally saw the setup in person, I was completely blown away. Everything was absolutely beautiful and even better than I had imagined. Every detail was perfectly thought out, the location was incredible, and the entire proposal came together flawlessly. Elisa created something that felt truly magical, romantic, and unforgettable.

What impressed me most was how smooth she made the entire experience. I never felt like I had to worry or second-guess anything. Elisa guided me through every step, answered every question, coordinated everything perfectly, and allowed me to simply be present and focus on one of the most important moments of my life.

If you are thinking about proposing in Sicily, do not even hesitate or question it — book Elisa. You will be in the best hands possible. She genuinely cares about making the experience perfect, and it shows in every detail. I would recommend her without hesitation to absolutely anyone looking to create a beautiful, romantic, once-in-a-lifetime proposal in Sicily.

Elisa, thank you for helping create one of the most beautiful and important moments of our lives. You made the entire experience better than I could have imagined, and we will remember it forever!
Quentin Married couple on 28 Jul 2026
download
Elise did everything perfectly! She helped when I had questions and fulfilled all my requests. The photos are amazing and we can now remember it forever! Thank you Elise!
Disha Sethi Married couple on 25 Jul 2026
download
Captured our most special memories
Kenny Gray Married couple on 04 Jul 2026
download
I can not recommend Elisa enough for anyone interested in getting professional pictures done. I was visiting Taormina from New York with my girlfriend, and contacted Elisa to take pictures of our proposal. From the very second I contacted her on Instagram she was extremely responsive and helpful. There is no way I could have pulled off the proposal without her help. She gave me recommendations on location, timing, what to do, Etc. I seriously can not thank her enough for making this such a smooth and enjoyable process. She was incredible!!! The photos also came out beautiful. My girlfriend and I have pictures to capture our special moment for a lifetime.
Show More